Warn Zeon 4×4 Winch
Where do you find high performance that always gets the job done? In the Warn series of 4×4 and truck winches. From the new Zeon Platinum winch with its technological advancements that will have your mates envious to the entry level Evo series which provides an aggressive price on reliability, you’ll be sure to find a Warn winch to suit your budget and off road lifestyle.
10,000 lbs. of cutting-edge pulling muscle
Choose your way to conquer the terrain. The ZEON 10-S is tough enough to tackle anything you will, with a look that is advanced, capable and strong. Muck-busting sealing keeps out everything but the good times. Add a hyper-durable cast-aluminum housing, satin-black finish, and 10,000 lbs. single-line pulling capacity and, well, you’ve got a workhorse unit you can trust for years to come.
- 10,000 lb. (4536 kg) single-line pulling capacity.
- Includes 100′ of 3/8″ WARN Spydura synthetic rope, a temperature-resistant sleeve on the first layer, a ballistic nylon sliding sleeve for abrasion resistance, and a polished aluminum hawse fairlead
- Convertible control pack can be attached to the winch or remotely mounted, allowing for various winch mounting options and looks. (Relocation kit required and sold separately*)
- Updated planetary gear train and series-wound motor deliver fast, quiet, and reliable pulling power.
- Satin-black powder-coated finish with stainless steel fasteners and clutch lever looks great and inhibits corrosion. Improved winch sealing to keep the elements out.
- Large diameter winch drum reduces rope wear, is light weight, and has an integrated rope anchor for easy rope installation.
*Control Pack Relocation Kit. Required to mount control box remotely from winch. PN 89970 (Short kit), PN 89960 (Long kit)
ZEON 10-S SPECIFICATIONS
|Part number: ZEON-10-S-89680|
|Rated line pull: 10,000 lbs. (4536 kg) single-line|
|Motor: 12V DC, series wound|
|Electrical controls: Contactor|
|Remote Control: Remote switch, 12′ (3.7m) lead|
|Geartrain: 3-stage planetary|
|Gear ratio: 216:1|
|Clutch (freespooling): Rotating ring gear|
|Brake: Automatic mechanical cone|
|Drum diameter/Length: 3.15″/9.0″ (80mm/229mm)|
|Weight (kit shipping): 75 lbs. (34 kg)|
|Rope: 3/8″ x 100′ (9.5mm x 30.5m) Spydura synthetic|
|Recommended Battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching|
|Battery leads: 2 gauge, 72″ (1.83m)|
|Finish: Satin-black powder coat|