POWER STEERING SERVICE
Using specialist workshop equipment, our Power Steering Service restores the steering performance you expect!
- Improves steering response
- Helps avoid premature steering system failure
- Restores steering assistance to new
- Helps prevent noise, leaks and stiffness
It's time for a change!
Whether you're weaving through dense city traffic, or negotiating rough terrain in a 4x4, your Power Steering Fluid is under constant high pressure and a heavy workload. Understandably, it gets tired and distressed.
Over time, contamination of the fluid also seriously compromises the performance of the Power Steering System.
Sources of Contamination:
Debris from pump wear & seal abrasion
Deterioration of rubber hoses
Extremes of temperature
Ironically, Power Steering Fluid is one of the most neglected areas of vehicle maintenance. Common problems include:
- Heavy steering
- Noisy operation
- Component failure
Using the Wynn's Power Steering Flush machine, the power steering system will be thoroughly cleaned and flushed, and with the addition of Wynn's Professional Formula Power Steering Treatment to the new fluid, your steering performance will be fully restored.
Removing contamination from the system and replacing the old fluid with fresh, clean fluid will:
- Improve steering response
- Extend life of components
- Condition seals and prevent leaks
- Reduce noise, vibration and stiffness
- Noticeably improve steering assistance