CUSTOM BRAKE HOSE FABRICATION
Old-fashioned 'rubber' brake hoses traditionally fitted to cars and motorbikes have a relatively short reliable life.
The estimated life of a typical 'rubber' brake hose is 6 years, then, they can become safety hazards. Imagine brake hoses as arteries in the human body. A person could live a normal life with hard and restricted arteries, but it's when they exert their heart to some stress that symptoms arise…the same applies to brake hoses.
Brake hoses could appear OK but it's when they are subjected to extreme pressures in an 'emergency stop' is when they need to be in good condition to handle this stress.
Most braking systems with boosted assisted brakes obtain pressures of approximately 1500psi.
Consider 'Street Legal' Stainless Steel Braided Brake Hoses for your customers car or bike!
Old-fashion rubber brake hoses traditionally fitted to cars and bikes are fast becoming overtaken. When it comes to an economical way of improving brakes, fitting BrakeQuip design Stainless Steel Braided Brake Hoses can improve safety and enhance performance.
It's a well known fact that, 'rubber' brake hoses are not the best option for a performance vehicle. That's why it's important to make an informed decision on what brake hoses you can fit to your customers pride and joy.
Traditionally, 'Street Legal' Stainless Steel Braided Brake Hoses were only available through a select number of outlets and were always very difficult to get quickly and easily.
Now, BrakeQuip designed Stainless Steel Braided Brake Hoses can be manufactured by specialists all over Australia, most often while your customer waits.
Did you know?
- They are the latest in Style and Performance - the New Industry Standard.
- Hose are made with the finest quality Stainless Steel Braided tube.
- Improved Safety with Enhanced Performance.
- Can reduce braking distance during a Panic Stop.
- Eliminates pedal sponginess under firm/heavy braking.
- Allows immediate brake pedal response.
- Increases brake efficiency.
- Abrasion and Corrosion resistant.
- Compatible with ALL brake fluids.